All circumstances will be reviewed by the board.
1. Income must be at or below 150% of the poverty level
2. Have a valid NJ Drivers License
3. Complete the biblically based Crown financial training class
4. Work with a financial mentor to assure financial security.
Kingdom Cars is designed to help families and those less fortunate with car repairs. Kingdom Cars reserves right to grant priority to those involved in a church, willing to work with a church, or those referred by another church who need a vehicle for work, school, health or charitable work. Each circumstance will be handled individually on a need basis.
We however, will not be able to assist anyone currently behind on child support or with a prior conviction to a DUI.
1. Ask your pastor to reach out to Kingdom Cars and fill out a pastoral referral form. If you don't have a church to work with us we will get you in contact with a church.
2. You'll need to fill out an application and submit it with the supporting documents. (See qualifications)
If you need a car.
3. You'll be contacted by a volunteer to meet with you and get you started on a financial training program.
4. Once you finish your financial training program and get approval from your financial mentor and have met with an accountability partner you'll be placed on a waiting list for a car.
If you need car repair.
3. You'll be contacted by a volunteer to set an appointment for a Car Care Saturday to assess what needs your car currently has.
4. Upon review of your case and looking over your car, you will be asked to pay a percentage of the car repair based on the NJ poverty scale to be determined with a financial counselor.
Once you receive assistance for car repair, without continuing of a financial program or proof your financial situation has improved you will not be allowed for repeat assistance.
Need Help ?
Rich's Auto- Home of Kingdom Cars
Who we help?
Need a car, but need car repairs. Here's what to expect.
Don't have a car. Here's what to expect.
1. Valid NJ Drivers License
2. Proof of Insurance and registration
3. Proof of income (to show below poverty level)
5. If applicant is below 150% of poverty level financial training may be required.